June 30, 2010

He's gone!

Caleb left today on his mission. I don't know if I will be able to write this blog without crying, I can't believe he's gone. I am going to miss him so much. He is a great example to my brothers and me. He is hilarious and brings a light to the room when he walks in. Before he left we were together as a family and he explained about how this is the happiest he has ever been in his life and it is because he read the book of Mormon and prayed about it. He said that anyone who reads it with an open mind and prays about it can be just as happy as him and others who have read and prayed about it. Today at the MTC saying goodbye was really hard. We were all cried and hugged him and cried some more. Even though this seems so hard right now we will be able to email once a week and he is closer than he feels right now. The people of Georgia are lucky they get to have him for the next 2 years. He's awesome. He is an amazing person and he will be an amazing missionary.

1 comment:

JillyMilly said...

Awww! Hope you are doing awesome and not sad. Love ya! Jill