June 23, 2010

Camping

Camping was quite the adventure! It was the first time Rich and I have EVER been camping together. We went with the whole Jones side of the fam.
Six tips for camping with the Jones'

1- Don't go hiking in 10 dollar shoes from old navy.
2-Post your tent down before the wind picks up. It did make for an interesting/hilarious night though.
3-Don't mess with a man with a head flashlight on
4-Know that you aren't really a grown up unless its according to the nieces and nephews. (Rich and I aren't grown ups yet)
5-Catching a fish in the reservoir can be tough but with patience, it can be done (Good job Brandon)
6-Don't tell Rich that you are afraid of bears. He will lie and tell you that the bear will be attracted to the perfume you're wearing.

We really did have so much fun though. They picked a great camp site up Spanish fork canyon and it was beautiful right next to a reservoir. The campsite was mostly grass, which I was a big fan of since I don't like dirt too much. I am just really happy we were all able to get together and spend some time with each other. I am thankful that I have really cool in laws that I get along with so well:)



1 comment:

JillyMilly said...

I love it!!! So fun! Glad you guys could come. Did you put the white duct tape on your shoes?? Duct tape fixes everything you know.