December 19, 2011

Wish List



I have been SO good this year! Hopefully I made the nice list. SANTA - here is what I want if I made the cut...but I would be happy with just one of any of the following things!

1. iPad2
2. Juicy Couture 'Ed To The Stars' iPad case
3. Madewell leopard print side walk skimmer flats
4. Heritage antler weekender bag
5. Dolce&Gabana The One perfume
6. Ed Hardy perfume
7. Tasha Crystal stretch bracelets
8. Tory Burch Dawn embellished hemp and cotton-blend T-shirt
9. Nars Lip Gloss In Chihuahua
10. Glitzerland-OPI-Gold

2 comments:

Kade and Brittany Wadsworth said...

I think you deserve all of this! YAY!

Mia said...

You should get paid to talk about all the goodies. I read your blog and a few days later I passed the Juicy store so i popped in to see what the iPad case looked like. They had one left so I bought it. It was black and I didn't like it that much. I walked passed their display in the mall and saw the gold one so i exchanged it. Now I am just like you!!!! Good taste sista!