December 19, 2011

Our Life Lately


This is the absolute worst! It happened to me on my last final, Pharmacology. 5 A's in a row! That is not supposed to happen. I proceeded to have a mini anxiety attack but you'll be happy to know I finished my final and got decent grades. I am just happy this semester of over! I have worked really hard this semester and even though I am only 3 days into my break, it has been blissful.

My aunt Nonie and her husband Ed and my grandma Eva came in to town from Texas. It was so fun to see them and spend time with them. They were so happy to meet baby Betty. She loved Nonie and Grandma. We had a lot of fun with them while they were here and I wish we all lived closer so we could see eachother more often!





Rich's family did their annual chocolate dipping night. It was super fun and yummy! It is definitely one of my favorite days of the year. Next year, we are dipping pringles. I hear chocolate covered pringles are the best, it sounds a little nasty to me but it will be worth a try. I know this picture is horrible, I need a better camera.



Oh and I just have to say, how handsome is this man? I think he is a hottie and I am so glad that he is mine.



And now we are off to this place...



Life couldn't be better.

3 comments:

ja+4 said...

What day are you leaving Costa Rica? I am not flying in until the 12th. Hopefully you will still be there then. Can't wait to catch up!!!!!

Kade and Brittany Wadsworth said...

Hi. My name is Mari and I need to update my blog so my friend Brit knows whats going on in my life and can see pictures. Miss you!

Lindsey Wright said...

Mari your blog is so cute! Didn't even know you had one!