September 16, 2011

Wishes for Fall

SCHOOl IS BUSY!! I have been so busy and I am only 2 weeks into this semester. I have read more in the past week than I have in my entire life but on the bright side, I am learning so much. I love what I am learning about and I can't wait to someday apply my knowledge and help someone. Here is a picture of some of the knowledge I may or may not be able to apply some day. I might have a some serious back problems this semester...I'll keep you posted.



I am honestly just so thankful to my husband who supports and loves me through everything. He has been my rock through good times and not so good times. He is hands down the best decision I have ever made.

I am loving this weather right now. It is like 75 during the day and 55 at night. Not too hot not too cold. Loving fall. Rich has his flag football games every Wednesday and we are, of course, enjoying going to those. There are SO many things that I want to do this fall that I, sadly, might now have the time to do with school.

1.I want to go to NYC in the fall. I have never been but I hear it is absolutely gorgeous. I mean come on look at this picture. How can you not want to be there.



2. I want to go see my baby cousins in Oregon. They are turning one soon and my heart just aches every time I see a picture because I am not there watching them grow up! They are the cutest little things I have ever seen.



3.I really want to see T-Swift in concert on September 28 but I don't have tickets and I don't want too pay 500 bucks to get one! If someone has the hook ups let me know!



4. I want to got back up to Park City with my best friends and do the Alpine Coaster again. We went in October last time and it was absolutely gorgeous. There is no possibiblity of this wish happening. Jen is on her mission and Chile and Brit is back in Philly. I guess Jord, Ang and I will all have to go together. J & B will be there is spirit:)



5. And last but definitely not least, I would like to go to a Jazz game with my man. That might not even be possible because there might not even be a season this year. I guess we'll have to wait and find out.

2 comments:

Bullards said...

Fall is by far the best time of year! If only they still had snow shacks too! Ps- I love your hair in your top picture! So much volume!! How?!

Mia and Sean said...

AWWW! I just saw this. we miss you too! I wished you guys lived closer. Come visit soon! We love you!