September 3, 2011

ME Time


My sweet hubs has been the busiest person on the planet this weekend! The company that he works for is having their annual convention in Salt Lake. We went to a dinner with some of the people that work for his company from all over the world at Glen Wild in Park City. It was stunningly gorgeous. There was the most amazing firework show I had ever seen that night. Besides being with him on Friday at the dinner, I haven't seen him much since Wednesday, so I have just been one lonely wife.

I seriously have missed my man like crazy but I have gotten a lot of ME time in.
I have had time to paint my nails. My favorite color right now is this color called Park Ave. I am such a perfectionist when I paint my nails. It probably takes me a good 45 minutes to get it perfect, so it's always a good activity to do while the hubs is away.



I gave myself a facial. My pores needed some serous tlc and now they are much better. I love this product. Hands down the best grocery store face mask. My skin feels silky smooth every time after I use it. Please ignore the fact that I look a little crazy in this pic.



Got some really fun reading for school done! *sarcasm*

Watched some 48 Hours: Mystery. I love shows like this. They are so interesting but they make me paranoid. I always think that I am going to get stabbed when I turn a corner in my house after watching shows like this.

I have read blogs blogs and more blogs. People have such entertaining lives and such cute families. It's so much fun to see what everyone is up to.

I watched Just Like Heaven. I saw this movie a long time ago and forgot how much I loved it. Reese Witherspoon is so gorgeous, can I please just look like her for 5 minutes!



And how could I forget...Pinterest! I cannot stop looking at cute clothes, amazing photographs and gorgeous homes! I just can't get enough. If you don't have a Pinterest account you should get one...or maybe you shouldn't because you will probably spend too much time on it, like me.

Although my ME time has been quite wonderful this week, I have really really really missed Rich and am looking forward to some much needed WE time! Good thing we have labor day on Monday!

2 comments:

Stan & Ash said...

My husband could be in the running to compete for being the busiest man alive right now! I feel ya ME time is nice but only for so long!!

Emily said...

i just bought that same color like a month ago and have been waiting anxiously for fall to use it. I just painted them that same color this last week and I love it too! YAY! you can always call me when you are bored and we can girls night togetha! xo