September 25, 2011

Italia

Guess where I'm going?! I am sure you all already guessed Italy because of the blog title but here are the places IN Italy that I am going.







Arona is right outside of Milan so hopefully we will get to see Milan too! How did I get so blessed. When I heard we were going, I almost passed out. Going to Italy has been my dream for years and I am so glad we are going now. The timing couldn't be more perfect. I am far more blessed than I deserve. When I get back, you all better be ready for a picture overload!! I cannot wait! Only a few more days! woo hoo!

2 comments:

Todd and Rachel said...

Mari you are so lucky! I am jealous. I have been wanting to go back for so long. Just enjoy...don't waste a moment! It is the experience of a lifetime!!!

Mia and Sean said...

I am so jealous. I love Italy. Sit on the Spanish steps for hours people watching. I love that you can go to a restaurant and sit next to people you don't know. Eat their pizza. It's so yummy!!!! Have a great trip. Take lots of pictures.