September 24, 2011

7th Grade Flashback

When I was in 7th grade, my mom bought me a 3 barrel curling iron or waver as I like to call it. It was the cool thing back then and I waved my hair a lot in 7th grade but I stopped and I literally have not used it since i was 13. Don't ask me why I still have it because I couldn't tell you.

Fast forward almost 10 years and here I am, I see the waver in my drawer and think, "I'm going to try and wave me hair today, ya know, change it up a bit."
This is what I got...



On a scale from 1-10, how crazy do I look?

I am pretty sure I am a 12 or something. It looks like I stuck my finger in an electrical socket. After I did it, I realized how completely insane I looked but I didn't have time to wash and style my hair all over again. I, unsuccessfully attempted to tone it down and this is what I got...definitely not as bad as before, but definitely not my most beautiful hair moment.




Good thing the only person I care to look cute for is my husband, so when he got home from work, I asked him, "Babe, what do you think of my hair?" Rich gets this huge smile on his face and says, "Well, it's not my favorite, you kind of look like your still in middle school or something." haha. FAIL.

3 barrel iron + Mari = 7th grade all over again.

2 comments:

Hightower said...

Haha, I still have mine too. I think I've used it once my entire life : ) crazy, but it still will ALWAYS look better than the "crimper" haha.

McKall said...

hahaaaa i love this so much. Good ol' 3 barrel!