August 5, 2011

Summer

I have been reading lots of your blogs lately and everyone else is doing so many fun things this summer! It makes me jealous while I am sitting inside studying, but I just keep telling myself it will all be worth it. I am hoping that in the fall it will be much easier to focus because there won't be all these great summer things going on. I am SO burnt out right now. I have one more week of classes and then finals. I just have to get through these next two weeks so I can actually breathe!!!

I have a lot to look forward to though.

1. My anniversary is coming up!
2. It's almost flag football season, so every Wednesday I get to go watch Rich play.
3. I have a 2 week break that I am sure will be pure bliss.
4. FALL. I cannot wait. Fall is the best.
5. My core nursing classes! I have Fundamentals of Nursing and Pharmacology next semester. Call me crazy,but I am pretty stoked for it.

I am going to try not to stab my eyes out in these next two weeks...wish me luck!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Mar mar it is SO worth it!! Giving up your social life for a short 18 months will benefit you for eternity!! :) keep it up baby angel!

Stan & Ash said...

Hope finals went well!have fun with all your upcoming events!