March 9, 2011

Les Miserables

A couple days ago my mom bought my family tickets to Les Miserables! I have never been but I am so excited to go. Everything that I have heard about it is amazing. People say that is is the best thing they have every been to. I am so excited. I kind of want to read the book before we go but it was written in 1862 and it is over 1400 pages. I don't think that I have ever read a book that was written before 1950 so it makes me nervous reading a book that old. Will it bore me to death? Either way, I can't wait for May!




This is my favorite song in Les Miserables. It is amazing. Listen.

I dreamed a dream (glee cast version)...
This MP3 was found at Dilandau MP3

3 comments:

Angie said...

Mari I am SOOO jealous!! Les Mis is one of the most amazing broadway shows to date! I'm so happy it is coming back. It is my mom and I's favorite!

Brianna Jill said...

Mari! I am going to Les Mis too! In August i think. I am counting down the days. Also, one of the things on my bucket list is to read the unabridged version of Les Mis. It's a bit overwhelming huh? I would be soooo impressed/jealous if you read it. Anyways, we will have to talk Les Mis sometime. Love you mucho mucho much!

Trevor and Andi said...

I've only read the abridged version (still a good 500pg) but it was great! And the play is Trevor's all-time favorite. We loved it at the Tuacon, so I'm sure it will be amazing! How fun