February 7, 2011

Day #23

15 facts about me.

1. I don't like pickles but I crave them and when I eat them I cringe because they are gross. You don't have to tell me I'm weird. I already know.

2. I love clothes that are right out of the dryer. So warm and soft.

3. I am absolutely addicted to HGTV.

4. I knew Rich and I were going to be together the first day I met him. Cheese ball I know but it's true.

5. I love rainy days. Some days I wish I could just pack up and move to Oregon so I could be in the rain all the time.

6. I love movies. Good thing we got netflicks.

7. My dream is to go to Italy, eat gelato and see the collesium.

8. I love watching Oprah and I am really sad that this is the final season.

9. Spring is my favorite season. By the time winter is over I am so ready to go outside and play.

10. I love to swim.

12. My favorite quote is "Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of that candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared."

13. I love red hair, I just don't have the guts to try it.

14. I get stressed out really easily.

15. Family is everything.

3 comments:

Stan & Ash said...

I LOVE red hair!! Do it !! It would look great with your skin....like a red brown . not fire or orange..

B said...

ha ha... love the pickle thing. I used to be the EXACT same way, I'd want one, but then I'd eat it and hate it. I ended up finding a brand I actually liked, maybe someday you will too ;)

Mia and Sean said...

I knew when I met your Uncle that I would marry him so it's not crazy. I wished you would pack up and move to Oregon! I miss you!