November 22, 2010

~*Our Basement*~

We finished our basement and it has been done for a almost a month now and I am just blogging about it! I am a little behind. When we moved into our house our basement was completely unfinished. Rich finished the entire thing with help from his dad and little help from some friends. We love it in our basement. I love blues in a room but I don't have any in my house so I decided to make the basement my blue room. I love it. I am so thankful for my husband who seems to know how to do everything. He is awesome. He spoils me.
Sadly, I don't have a picture of our basement before it was framed but this is a picture after Rich framed it.



This is our basement now...!!



These are some of my decorations. I love them so I thought I would share.




3 comments:

Brianna Jill said...

Ya! It looks awesome! But i would expect no less from you guys :) xoxoxo

Emily said...

um...love it! and the kitchen too! Where did you get those pillows!??! Please tell me now, I need some!!! :)

Scarlet said...

Mari everything looks awesome. I love your newly painted cabinets they look perfect and the basement looks like a fun place to be!!