November 22, 2010

The Babies!

My Uncle Sean and his wonderful wife Mia just had baby twins 5 weeks ago. They are adorable. They live in the Portland, Oregon area so my mom and I just had to fly out and meet these gorgeous babies. Leo and Fiona are the cutest things ever. Even when they cry it is cute (I probably think this because they don't keep me up all night.) I can't even express how sweet they are. I loved just holding them and watching them. I can't wait till Rich and I will have a baby of our own...someday:)

The babies and me. I am loving every second of this.


The gorgeous Fiona. She is for sure going to be a heartbreaker. She is adorable.


And the handsome Leo. What a stud. I could not get enough of those cheeks. I love them!



We also visited the house that I spent the first 3 years of my life in. It was fun to get a little history lesson on myself.



I loved hanging out with my family. They are all so much fun to be around. It makes me really sad that we don't live closer so I can see them more often. I guess that means just more vacations to Portland!

2 comments:

LANKY and KARIS said...

Those babies are adorable! Love the big cheeks. And your house looks so good! Gotta love home projects. Hope you guys are doing well. Can't wait for you to have your little ones. I'm sure they will be darling.

Stan & Ash said...

CUTE!! those babies are adorable!!