October 21, 2010

Our fun living room.

I love decorating and I really love getting a good deal. We need a side table for next to our couch in the basement and I didn't want to spend a lot of money, so I went to D.I. and what did I find? Not a side table. But 3 adorable Christmas trees! They were 5 bucks it was a steal.



Fortunately and unfortunately our couches for our basement came. Fortunate because they are super comfy and I am sitting on one right now blogging. Unfortunately because our basement is not done so this is what our living room looks like.




You can barley walk through it, but it will all be better on Monday when the basement is done! I am SO excited. Next week is going to be a great week. The basement will be done, it is my awesome husband's birthday and it's Halloween!!! Hallelujah

3 comments:

Hightower said...

Haha, looks cramped ; ) but how fun will it be when they are in your newly finished basement! Yay! Miss you!

B said...

ha ha ha... love it... it looks like a really fun place to make a fort :) So exciting that your basement is almost done!!!

MJ said...

Brooke- I miss you more!
Becky- Come over and bring your kiddos lets make a fort! haha!