October 4, 2010

Fall?

Lately I have been wondering where fall is? It has felt like summer and looked like summer! The leaves are hardly changing. This has been difficult for me because fall is my favorite season. I don't want this Utah weather to cheat me of my favorite season. That being said, I went up to park city with a couple of my best girlfriends. We went up there to ride the alpine coaster. This is what it looked like when we were riding up to the top of the coaster.



It's FALL in Park City! I just might have to move there...at least until it snows. The Alpine Coaster was so much fun! It's like the alpine slide but 1000X better. I think it closes October 17th so everyone should try to go before that because it is awesome and you will not regret it. This is us, completely windblown right after the ride.



On a different note, the basement is coming along wonderfully. Rich finished sheet rocking completely. It looks so good! Now they are perfitaping (pretty sure I spelled that wrong) it looks really good. I can't wait to paint and get out new couch in there!



And how could I forget General Conference. It was great. One of my favorite talks was by Richard G. Scott. He spoke about Character. He said "Character is not developed in moments of great challenge, that is when it is meant to be used." We need to know who we are and have a strong foundation before something bad happens, that way we can be prepared for whatever comes our way. Loved it.

3 comments:

. said...

Come to Chicago!! It's definitely fall here :) low 70's and changing leaves! I love it too! Your basement looks awesome.. Can't wait to see the finished product!

LANKY and KARIS said...

The basement looks good! Can't wait to see it finished!

Scarlet said...

What a great picture of you 3! Your hair is looking long and really pretty as always. Hope to see you guys when we move out!