August 4, 2010

Lately...

My youngest brothers Sam and Jake are in EFY in Europe (so jealous) I wish I would have done something that cool when I was their age. They are so lucky:) But since they are away for a while my parents wanted to go to San Diego and they invited Rich and me. We are both so excited to go and so thankful that they invited us. It will be fun just to get away for the weekend and hopefully get out of this heat! We looked at the weather and it said that the high there was 65, that might be a little cold for us but it will be nice to not have to be in 100 degree Utah weather.


On another note I got the sweetest letter from my little brother Caleb. It is so comforting to hear from him and how well he is doing. He is so awesome. He is serving and LDS mission in the Macon, Georgia area. Right now he is in a city called Douglas and he just seems to love it. We are so happy and proud of him and we can't wait for his next letter. Oh and don't go to google images to find a picture of Douglas Georgia, all you will find is pictures of red necks.


On another little rant my husband is amazing. Sometimes I wonder why he settled for me. He is the nicest guy ever and always finds the best in people. He is so patient and I love that he loves me. I'm one lucky girl. I can't believe we have been married almost two years! When we got married everyone told us that time will just fly. It is so true. I am 100x more crazy about him now than I was when we got married. I can't wait for our anniversary!

3 comments:

Bullards said...

Happy Anniversary!! We just hit our two years- and I agree.. Time does goes by SOO fast!!

Brittany Jane Clark said...

FUN!!! I didn't know you were going!!!

Hightower said...

Bahahaha!!!! Seriously though...The Internet does not lie about Douglas, GA! (for the most part. There are some really great people there also) it's definitely a small town. Can't wait to hear his stories ; ) you two are so
dang cute! Can't wait to see you again