August 21, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

I have now spent 2 amazing years being married to Rich. It seriously feels like yesterday that we were walking out of the temple. These past two years have honestly been the best of my life. I love being with Rich and spending time with him. He makes me laugh all the time and he treats me so well. I am also really thankful that we were able to get married in the temple. I have seen so many wonderful examples of what a blessing temple marriage is and experienced it first hand. It truly is such a blessing. I am so glad I have him forever. I am so excited to see what life holds for Rich and me. He is an amazing guy. I love Love LOVE him. Happy anniversary to us!


3 comments:

B said...

you guys are SO cute! Happy Anniversary, we are so happy you are a part of our family <3

Emily said...

Yay! happy anniversary you cute kids you. We should hang. Soon. No, really.

Stan & Ash said...

yay! Happy anniversary! Its crazy how fast it all goes right!