January 4, 2010

Our Caribbean Cruise

As many of you know Rich and I went on a cruise to Grand Turk, Nassau, Puerto Rico and St. Thomas. I love traveling, especially to warm places and I wish I could do it more often.
Our first stop was Nassau. We have been there before, we stayed in the Atlantis resort which was a blast and the Island was so beautiful. We love it there. Our Second stop was St. Thomas. No pictures that I took could even capture how gorgeous this place was, and it was blazing hot. I got a fabulous knock-off Jimmy Choo purse there. We LOVED it. Our third and favorite stop was puerto rico. It rained on us the whole time but it was so much fun. We went to El Morro which is fort built in the 1500's. It was amazing to see all of the history there and in old San Juan. Our fourth stop was Grand Turk. It was way fun there, it was very hot and sunny and the beach was gorgeous.
I am so glad Rich and I went on this vacation. I had never been on a cruise before and it was one of our funnest trips ever. Everyone needs to go on a cruise!! Heres some of our pictures...
Nassau, Bahamas


St. Thomas


Puerto Rico


Grand Turk

4 comments:

Kylie C. said...

Aren't cruises AMAZING?! Mike and I definitely want to go on another one. It looks like you had a blast.

Brit H. said...

Did u get the red Jimmy choo that I kept mulling over? It was really cute! I got an LV in Nassau

Brittany Jane Clark said...

Jealous mar!!! You look gorgeous!

Hightower said...

FUN!! We are jealouse ; ) I'm glad you guys got to get away and had so much fun! Love you!