September 17, 2011

*ReMoDeLaHoLiC*

AH!!!!
So my FAVORITE BLOG of all time is featuring MY blog!! I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!! It is called Remodelaholic.com. My "Fall Wall Decoration" blog post will be featured on September 26th at 4:00 Utah time! Click on the link below to see their website. It is amazing and you will be addicted for life. They have so many great ideas!




This is my blog post that is going to be featured if you want to check it out in advance:)
-http://richandmari.blogspot.com/2010/09/fall-wall-decoration.html-

3 comments:

Hightower said...

Mari, that is sooo cool! Well deserved, you do the cutest stuff : ) Good to see you guys last night!

Anonymous said...

Luved the way you displayed the photos. Where did you purchase the rod(s)?

MJ said...

Thanks! I got the rod at Rodworks but I have also seen them at TJ Max and other stores like it.