October 29, 2011

Worst Blogger Ever

I fell off the face of the earth for a while there. I have finals in a week so life has been a little nuts around here. So here is my update.

My sweet hubs had a birthday in October. He is 27 now! Crazy. The day before Rich's birthday, I got the stomach flu. It was the worst. I could not even move without puking my guts out! So for his birthday, we hung out and watched movies at home. He did get lots of presents though, and he deserves it for being so wonderful. I just love him so much and I have no idea what I would do without him.



Our great friends Brooke and Chas had a new beautiful baby girl. She is so sweet and we are so happy that she is finally here!



Ang, Jord and I had a girls night to go see Breaking Dawn and, shockingly, it was actually good! I thought the other two movies were so cheese ball, I found myself giggling through the entire thing, but this new one is pretty good. We all really liked it. I love girls nights. One of my best friends, Ang, is moving out to the state in January to be with her husband who is in the military. It is going to be so sad to see her go but I am very excited that she gets to finally be with her hubs.



Thanksgiving was a lot of fun. We did dinner at my parent's house and dessert at the Jones's. It is always a great time with the fam. I feel like Rich and I both scored getting the coolest families ever. We both really do have the greatest parents and siblings.



Just a few days after Thanksgiving, the most beautiful little girl came into my life. Zach and Jess had their baby. She is absolutely gorgeous. I just love her so much. She looks so much like Zach's baby pictures. She is the first grandchild on my side of the family so it has been really fun for us. We all can't get enough of her. They don't come more perfect than her.



I feel like my life is school right now, that is why I suck a blogging. When I am not at school, I am doing homework and when I am not doing homework I am thinking about all the homework I have to do! I only have 2 more weeks until my much needed Christmas break. AND my aunt Nonie and my Grandma are coming from Texas in a couple weeks, I am super excited! If I can only make it through these next two weeks...

No comments: