May 15, 2011

3

3 years ago my sweet husband asked me to marry him. Wanna hear the story? K I'll tell you anyways.

Rich told me he needed to get some t-shirts and the mall so we went there and were just walking around. I kept suggesting shirts to him and he was kinda not so interested. After being there for about 45 minutes, we went back to his apartment without buying a single shirt for him. I was just expecting it to be like any other night, hanging out with friends doing something pretty low key. When I walked in the apartment, I was stunned. There were candles covering the entire room and the table was set for us. He asked me to marry him and it was the sweetest thing ever. After, he played and sang me a song called Forever by Ben Harper that we would later dance to at our wedding. It was so sweet. Here are some photos from that night.



2 comments:

. said...

I can't believe you've been married for 3 years already! Doesn't time go by so fast?! congrats girl :)

Stan & Ash said...

Cute! Happy anniversary!