February 1, 2011

Day #17

A photo of your family...


This is my cute family.




I have the coolest parents ever. Seriously. I have always felt really blessed to be able to have a good relationship with my parents. We have always got along. Even when I was a teenager. They are so much fun to be around. Love them:)




My brothers are awesome. Growing up we definitely had our hard times where we fought a lot but as we have grown older we have become closer and closer. It has been so much fun to have them in my life. They are awesome.




In 2008 I got a new family! They are seriously awesome. I really think that I have the best in-laws. They are so much fun to be with. Even from the beginning they were always so welcoming and loving. I love them:)





And last but definitly not least, the most important member of my family, Rich. He is really the only member of my family I got to choose and I must say, it is the best decision ever. He is the most bomb hubs ever. He rocks my world.

1 comment:

Hightower said...

I love that pic of you and your brothers. You are beautiful!
xoxo