February 27, 2011

*Bubbles*

I love bubbles. They are neato. I have liked bubbles ever since I can remember, but today, I love them.

Rich and I teach nursury in our ward. We love our calling and we love the kids they are so much fun. The kids are great but towards the end of the day, they are getting more tired and grumpy, probably due to the fact that nursery falls during most of their nap times. They have trouble sharing and being nice in general as any tired 2 year old would. My mom gave us a bubble machine and today was the first day that we have used it. For the last 10 minutes of the class we turned on the bubble machine and the kids were in awe. They loved it. Maybe they loved it too much because when it came time to leave, most of them started crying and wanted to stay. So today, I am thankful for bubbles. Happy Sunday!

No comments: