September 11, 2010

Basmento

We are finishing our basement...or should I say Rich is finishing our basement. He has done all the work with help from his dad and our friend Chason. The basement it all framed now. The electrical is done so we have lights! I never thought I would be so excited about six lights! Now they have just began to Sheetrock. It's really beginning to look like a room. I am so excited to have it done and I CANNOT wait to decorate! I have so many ideas!!

This is our basement 4 days ago or so before the sheet rocking began.


We also bought couches on Labor Day. Since our basement is basically going to be a big bonus room we wanted it to be super comfy so we got the most comfortable couches ever!



I am so thankful for my amazing husband who somehow knows how to do everything and who has worked so hard on our basement and for his dad and Chason for helping! I can't wait until it's done!

2 comments:

Hightower said...

Looking so great! I can't wait to see progress and when it's done ; )

Stan & Ash said...

Cute!! Cant wait to see more pictures!! Decorating is always SO fun!