June 20, 2010

Fathers Day

Today is fathers day and I have been thinking a lot about all the amazing men in my life.
1. My dad is the most driven person I have ever met. He literally came from nothing and he never gave up. He made and makes so many sacrifices for our family and I am so thankful for him. He is always so willing to help me in everything. I love him!


2. Rich is such an awesome husband. He makes me laugh everyday. We have been married for almost 2 years and they truly have been the best 2 years of my life. He is so patient with me and so sweet. I thank heavenly father for him every day. He is such a blessing and I am so glad I get to keep him forever.

3. My father in law. Not only did he help raise my sweet husband but he is a great person and a great grandpa to our nieces and nephews. He always is willing to help us with everything. He has helped us with lots of projects on our house. He is a great example for Rich and I.


I am so thankful for these men in my life and their great examples to me. It is comforting to know that when I have kids they will have these amazing men to look up to.

No comments: