May 26, 2010

North Shore

Really soon my family and I are all going to one of my favorite places in the world. The north shore is AMAZING. My dad served his mission on Hawaii and Oahu was one of the Island that he served most his time on. He loves it there and he loves to take us there so we love it there too.
We have had so many good times in Hawaii. My family's favorite beach is Waimea Bay. It is gorgeous and super fun. This is me jumping off the rock there. I actually landed right on my butt and it hurt so bad.

When we are there we usually go to the Hukilau Cafe almost everyday for breakfast because it is so freakin good. This is my fam (a loooong time ago) at the cafe.

One of my other favorite places on this beautiful island is this place

In my opinion it is one of the most beautiful temples. I can't wait to be there and for Rich to see all of it.

2 comments:

Hightower said...

JEALOUS!

Austin and Rachael said...

Your dad was so lucky to get to serve in Hawaii! Wow...talk about amazing. Hope you have fun!