April 18, 2010

*yay for my birthday*

This birthday was so fabulous thanks to my wonderful friends, awesome family and of course my amazing husband! I love birthdays (especially mine). Rich jokes that I have a full birthday month to myself, which isn't entirely true, it is usually just a few days to a week. I think everyone should have a full week for their birthday though, it literally is your own holiday after all!
So this birthday (the big 2-1) was great. Saturday we went to Tucanos (my fav) with the whole fam and I freakin love my fam. On Sunday we celebrated with my in-laws and my mother-in-law made my favorite oreo cookies ever, they were soooo yummy. On Monday my girlies took me out to dinner and then bowling and then we had a sleepover at my house, it sounds very 8th grade but believe me, it was a blast. On Wednesday (my actual birthday) my sweet amazing husband made me breakfast in bed, then I worked, and then we celebrated at my parents house with some awesome presents and amazing cupcakes, I am starting to sound like a fatty with all this food talk but the birthday sweets are the best part. That weekend Rich and I went bowling again, he got schooled and it was embarrassing for him *sarcasm* I am going through a major bowling phase and I'm not even good at it. I loved my birthday! Thanks to everyone who made it special for me.

The most perfect man for me ever...


Some of my awesome friends....

2 comments:

Hightower said...

Yay! I'm so glad your bday festivities were great!!! Wish we could have been there to help celebrate the big 2-1 : ) we miss you!!!!

Stan & Ash said...

Happy Birthday! I heard your new house is sooo cute...you will have to post some pics! Thants always an exciting new step in life!