June 22, 2009

Summer so far....

Summer so far has been great (besides the bad weather)! This week looks like we should get lots of sun though. Rich has just been busy with work and school. He is taking 1 class this semester but he takes his final on Tuesday and then he will be done for pretty much the rest of summer. He is still working at Agel and he is so good at what he does. He is such a hard worker. He wants to take more classes in the fall. That might be hard because he is still working full time, going to school might be a lot on his plate but I am sure he can handle it because he is so awesome. I am still working at the Red Cross. They have been sending me to some far away places lately, I went to Wyoming twice last week and this next week they're sending me to Price 2 days in a row. Its hard because I miss my Rich when I work those 15 hour days but my paychecks always end up being pretty nice when I work those long hours. We have gotten to spend lots of time with our families this summer which we love. Nothing really new and exciting is happening for us we are just enjoying being married and spending time together. I hope all of your summers are going fabulous!

2 comments:

Hightower said...

we miss you guys, period. the end.

Bullards said...

You guys are so cute together!! I love love love that big picture on your page!